EVERYONE BELONGS AT THE YMCA
At the YMCA, we’re more than just a place to work out. We’re a place where you can be yourself. Whether you’re just starting on the road to health and wellness, or you’re a veteran, you’ll feel comfortable at the YMCA. Visit and you will understand why so many people love it here. It’s because we don’t care what you look like when you come in. We just want you to feel great when you leave. Membership fees include a one-time joining fee and monthly membership dues.
Membership to the YMCA includes:
- Fully trained staff are ready to assist you in achieving your goals
- Variety of activities and classes for individuals and families
- Clean and well-maintained facilities
- Member savings on most YMCA programs that require a fee
- Opportunities to volunteer and participate in programs and committees
- Priority registration for all programs
- Guest privileges for friends and family
- Monthly memberships - no contracts to sign!
So click your local YMCA below, and come on in!
The J.F. Hurley Family YMCA - Salisbury Branch
The J. Fred Corriher, Jr. YMCA - South Rowan Branch
The Saleeby-Fisher YMCA - East Rowan Branch
West Rowan Branch is a program branch only - no facility
ON-LINE MEMBERSHIP ENROLLMENT COMING SOON!!!!
To put Christian principles into practice through
programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body